As a certified Life Coach I am very passionate about supporting people to regain their strength and experiencing true joy.
I work with your Inner Critic, and also with your Inner Child that often has enormous power to bring back your payfullness and spontineity. I integrate hands-on pratical analysis of your beliefs with body awareness and mindfulness.
I am from Holland where I started my own business ten years ago. Since 2015 I live on the beautiful Canary island La Palma where I have fulfilled my dream: to work as a Life Coach and artist in a very pleasant climate (Holland can be cold and dark in winter).
- Health Sciences at University Maastricht
- Public Health at the international School of Public Health, Jerusalem
- Life Coach at Sonnevelt Institute, Zaltbommel – voice dialogue, gestallt, inner critic, focucsen, etc
- Intuitive Development at the Centre for Life and Intuition, Utrecht
- Energy work with Jeffrey Allen
- Communication skills
- Mindfulness; I also teach Mindfulness classes
More things about me
- I am a painter in acrylics: www.kos-art.com
- I love travelling: I lived in Lyon, France for a year as an au-pair, I went backpacking through Europe, Turkey and Egypt and studied Health Promotion in Jerusalem, in winter I used to take a plane to the Caribbean for I hate the cold, and four years ago I went to Tibet to learn more about Buddhism
- I wrote a novel (in dutch) about two people going on a soulsearching trip: ‘ Dansen op pilaren’
- I like sports and (try to) work out regularly, take long hikes with friends and dogs into the beautiful mountains
- Until a few years ago I had, due to my sensitive nature, trouble setting healthy boundaries
- I like adventure, did some skydiving, wild-water canoeing and love roller coasters
- My husband and I have a dog called Bobby and he looks exactly like Rintintin’s little white dog
If you would like to know if I am the right coach for you, please contact me for a free consultation.